Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Shall We Date: Ninja Love Sasuke Sarutobi


Sasuke Sarutobi

Job : Koga Ninja
Weapon : Claws
Height : 6 feet 3 inches

He's still young, but he's considered one of the biggest assets of the Koga clan. He's as nimble as a monkey, he can fly from tree to tree, and he can take down enemies in a heartbeat. He still has some childish qualities to him, and he's pretty reckless, but those are some of his strong points as well. His cheerfulness is especially invigorating.



WAKLTRHOUGH: (GREE)
   -> for every choice you make you are given a rate for how well you did. If you choose an answer that doesn't move his heart, you get TRY HARDER!  If you choose an answer that's closer to what he expects you to have answered, you get CLOSE!  But, if you choose the answer that catches his attention, you obviously get BRILLIANT!


1.
I-I'm sorry!   (Close!)
L-Let me go!   (Brilliant!)
Um...   (Try harder!)


2.
Don't do that   (Brilliant!)
.
I'm sorry   (Close!)
.
Yeah, but...   (Try harder!)


3.
I'm tired   (Brilliant!)
.
I'm great!   (Close!)
.
Break time!   (Try harder!)


4.
Get angry   (Try harder!)
.
W-What? What is it?   (Close!)
.
Lower your face   (Brilliant!)


5.
I don't want to listen to this...   (Try harder!)
.
I understand.   (Brilliant!)
.
You can't do that.   (Close!)


6.
Neither are my type.   (Close!)
.
I don't know...   (Try harder!)
.
I like you too?   (Brilliant!)


7.
What? No!   (Close!)
.
Just holding hands.   (Brilliant!)
.
Is this some kind of tactic?   (Try harder!)


8.
I was scared.   (Try harder!)
.
Not really...   (Close!)
.
Are you okay, Sasuke?   (Brilliant!)


9.
Y-Yeah, ok.   (Try harder!)
.
Ugh...   (Close!)
.
I-Impossible!   (Brilliant!)


10.
Thank you...   (Brilliant!)
.
I'm fine.   (Try harder!)
.
Sorry.   (Close!)


11. 
I can't love.   (Close!)
.
No one.   (Try harder!)
.
Someone...   (Brilliant!)


12.
Cheer him up   (Close!)
.
Not true!   (Try harder!)
.
Maybe...   (Brilliant!)


13.
Help him   (Close!)
.
Call for help   (Brilliant!)
.
Watch   (Try harder!)


14.
Interested   (Brilliant!)
.
Don't care   (Close!)
.
If I ask...   (Try harder!)


15.
It's not   (Brilliant!)
.
Hanzo said...   (Try harder!)
.
Say nothing   (Close!)


16.
Hug   (Close!)
.
Cheer up   (Brilliant!)
.
Stare   (Try harder!)


17.
Not Goemon   (Close!)
.
Not now...   (Brilliant!)
.
I dunno...   (Try harder!)


18.
I'm not a...   (Try harder!)
.
Be silent   (Close!)
.
Leave me   (Brilliant!)


19.
Not so loud!   (Close!)
.
As if...   (Brilliant!)
.
Just a bit.   (Try harder!)


20.
W-Wait!   (Brilliant!)
.
Close your eyes   (Try harder!)
.
No.   (Close!)


21.
No...   (Close!)
.
Don't die!   (Brilliant!)
.
Be careful.   (Try harder!)


22.
Kiss cheek   (Close!)
.
Any thoughts?   (Try harder!)
.
Stroke hair   (Brilliant!)


23.
Tsubaki?   (Close!)
.
My name is-   (Brilliant!)
.
Ok...?   (Try harder!)


24.
Sasuke, run!   (Brilliant!)
.
I'll fight!   (Try harder!)
.
Stand strong!   (Close!)




It's not yet done but I will do my best to give you an update on Sasuke's walkthrough.

Please add me: 702665475.


6 comments:

  1. 25.
    Seek chance (brilliant)
    What do I do? (Close)
    Give up (try harder)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sooooooo much macka ^/////^ I appreciate the help. I haven't been able to update it for awhile so I really appreciate the HELP. College life is tough but I'll make sure to update it!

      Delete
  2. The last...
    26.
    Fail around (Brilliant)
    Accept him (try harder)
    No way!!! (Close)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last...
    26.
    Fail around (Brilliant)
    Accept him (try harder)
    No way!!! (Close)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come so many people put answers that are "close" and not "brilliant"? Isn't "brilliant" answers better than the "close" answers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello sarah. and to answer your question YES, it would just be better to choose the brilliant answers or rather those making walkthroughs should give the correct answers. The reason why is because it can give you more affection points and also you'd get CG's. I even found a hard time choosing answers for this game because mostly all I could find on the net is either close or try harder answers. Some of the choices even were not exactly like the ones I played.

      Pardon me for the long reply, but to make it short. I do agree that it'd be better to choose brilliant answers.

      Delete