Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Shall We Date: Ninja Love Kotaro Fuma


Kotaro Fuma

Job : Fuma Ninja
Weapon : Matchlock
Height : 6 feet 1 inch

An exemplary ninja, who is guaranteed to successfully complete any mission you give him. Considering the extreme difficulty of most of his tasks, this is saying enough. He doesn't talk much, and he doesn't seem to have many friends. It seems he's had a rough past... But perhaps he will open up to you, princess.



WAKLTRHOUGH: (GREE)
   -> for every choice you make you are given a rate for how well you did. If you choose an answer that doesn't move his heart, you get TRY HARDER!  If you choose an answer that's closer to what he expects you to have answered, you get CLOSE!  But, if you choose the answer that catches his attention, you obviously get BRILLIANT!


1.
Too much responsibility   (Brilliant!)
I'm awake   (Close!)
How old-fashioned   (Try harder!)


2.
I'm used to it   (Brilliant!)
No, it's fine   (Close!)
.....   (Try harder!)


3.
Alright...   (Brilliant!)
Why should I?   (Try harder!)
Sorry   (Close!)


4.
Thank you   (Brilliant!)
Aren't you cold?   (Try harder!)
Come sleep with me   (Close!)


5.
Alright.   (Close!)
Stop it!   (Brilliant!)
HELP!   (Try harder!)


6.
It's scary, but no other choice   (Brilliant!)
It's our chance!   (Close!)
Was that bad?   (Try harder!)


7.
I believe you   (Close!)
...   (Try harder!)
Don't say that   (Brilliant!)


8.
It's nothing   (Brilliant!)
I hope the village is safe   (Try harder!)
I never said goodbye   (Close!)


9.
Who cares about a kimono?   (Close!)
Don't talk   (Brilliant!)
I'm sorry   (Try harder!)


10.
I'm not that great   (Try harder!)
I just couldn't help myself   (Close!)
No, I'm not   (Brilliant!)


11.
I'm going to bed   (Brilliant!)
I feel so exhausted   (Close!)
N...Nothing.   (Try harder!)


12.
Don't say that   (Try harder!)
Please get some rest   (Brilliant!)
Of course I worry!   (Close!)


13.
I could never!   (Close!)
Alright   (Brilliant!)
Say nothing   (Try harder!)


14.
Why are you so eager to die?   (Brilliant!)
It won't help her!   (Close!)
Come back safe   (Try harder!)


15.
Liar!   (Brilliant!)
Really?   (Close!)
Then don't kiss me!   (Try harder!)


16.
Are you sure?   (Brilliant!)
I don't think so   (Try harder!)
Am I causing trouble?   (Close!)


17.
I'm important?   (Close!)
I couldn't either   (Try harder!)
I'm not going anywhere   (Brilliant!)


18.
You should have said so   (Try harder!)
W..W..What?!   (Brilliant!)
Kiss him again   (Close!)


19.
.....   (Close!)
No   (Brilliant!)
You're crazy!   (Try harder!)


20.
Thank you   (Brilliant!)
I'm not special   (Close!)
Stop that!   (Try harder!)


21.
Can I hold your hand?   (Close!)
We're both shy!   (Brilliant!)
I don't want to think about it...   (Try harder!)




It's not yet done but I will do my best to give you an update on Kotaro's walkthrough.

Please add me: 702665475.

5 comments:

  1. It's supposed to be "I'm aware", not "I'm awake"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11-5 brilliant is: I'm sorry.
    It gives an adorable pic to X3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next brill answers I'm sorry , what about you, Just let me stay this way, Are you ok ? , "....."
    Hope these help anyone

    ReplyDelete