Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Shall We Date: Ninja Love Goemon Ishikawa


Goemon Ishikawa

Job : Iga Ninja
Weapon : Giant throwing knives
Height : 6 feet 2 inches

As a ninja he has great authoritative powers. He stands out a bit when moving on his own, but he takes his job seriously, and he can be trusted to do anything all by himself. However... He's quite a bit of a player. He has been instructed not to lay his hands on you, princess.



WAKLTRHOUGH: (GREE)
   -> for every choice you make you are given a rate for how well you did. If you choose an answer that doesn't move his heart, you get TRY HARDER!  If you choose an answer that's closer to what he expects you to have answered, you get CLOSE!  But, if you choose the answer that catches his attention, you obviously get BRILLIANT!


1.
Understood   (Close!)
...   (Try harder!)
No way!   (Brilliant!)


2.
Acquiesce   (Brilliant!)
Reject   (Close!)
Scream   (Try harder!)


3.
Cry   (Try harder!)
Forbear   (Close!)
Get angry   (Brilliant!)


4.
I'm not giving up!   (Close!)
It's hard...   (Brilliant!)
I can't take it anymore!   (Try harder!)


5.
We have to stop this!   (Close!)
Unforgivable. But...   (Brilliant!)
What should we do...   (Try harder!)


6.
I don't like you!   (Try harder!)
Well, how about you?   (Brilliant!)
Th-that's...! Panicking   (Close!)


7.
I don't wanna run!   (Try harder!)
I know that.   (Close!)
Aren't you gonna protect me?   (Brilliant!)


8.
I was so glad...   (Close!)
I'm sorry...   (Brilliant!)
Are you fine?!   (Try harder!)


9.
Really?!   (Try harder!)
 Wait a minute!   (Close!)
Can you do that?   (Brilliant!)


10.
Care for him   (Brilliant!)
Get angry   (Try harder!)
Cry   (Close!)


11.
I'm not a good drinker...   (Close!)
Thank you very much!   (Try harder!)
Goemon, why don't you drink w/ me?   (Brilliant!)


12.
Heart aches...   (Brilliant!)
So painful...   (Try harder!)
It's not the time to get depressed!   (Close!)


13.
I'm very happy!   (Close!)
Is this just a whim?   (Try harder!)
I can't understand your feelings...   (Brilliant!)


14.
Watching w/ mouth shut.   (Brilliant!)
Looking Sasuke's way.   (Try harder!)
Stop him.   (Close!)


15.
I'm prepared!   (Close!)
I want to know the truth!   (Try harder!)
You are kind.   (Brilliant!)


16.
That an order?   (Brilliant!)
I can't do that!   (Close!)
Then I, together with you...   (Try harder!)


17.
She is beautiful...   (Close!)
No, not really.   (Brilliant!)
......   (Try harder!)


18.
I know that.   (Brilliant!)
Are you ignoring my feelings?   (Try harder!)
I'm not ok!   (Close!)


19.
Don't lie to me!   (Brilliant!)
Please tell me the truth!   (Close!)
Don't you trust me?   (Try harder!)


20.
Really?   (Close!)
Thank you very much!   (Brilliant!)
I can't let my guard down yet.   (Try harder!)


21.
Don't make fun of me.   (Try harder!)
Th-thank you??   (Brilliant!)
You're kidding?   (Close!)


22.
No, I'm not.   (Close!)
Yes, I'm afraid...   (Try harder!)
I'm just not used to you...   (Brilliant!)


23.
Is it OK?   (Try harder!)
I'm scared but   (Brilliant!)
No, I'll go with him.   (Close!)


24.
......   (Try harder!)
Of course!   (Close!)
Please do the same.   (Brilliant!)





It's not yet done but I will do my best to give you an update on Goemon's walkthrough.

Please add me: 702665475.

5 comments:

  1. 16.
    That an order? (Brilliant)
    I can't do that (close)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25.
    Maybe... (brilliant)
    Let me think
    I know it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 26.
    I won't allow it ! (close)
    Don't say that (try harder)
    I'll keep sucking the poison out (brilliant)

    ReplyDelete