Monday, April 14, 2014

OFFICE LOVER *Kitazawa Omi*


Mr. Omi Kitazawa

Note: The phrases/words with an asterisk are the ones that could give you a +5 points in the game. The rest gives you 1 or 3.


1.
N-No way!
Only if you really need help (*)
I guess


2.
I think he is cool (*)
...
Ok, I sure will


3.
(Yes, it's work after all)
Thank you very much (*)
Pretty hard to memorize them all


4.
I should be pleased?
You're kidding me?
(Is he playing with me again?)  (*)


5.
Am I your favorite? (*)
He was a strange man
(Feels awkward...)


6.
B-But...
No, I can't, sir...
Yes, sir (*)


7.
Aargh (*)
Please don't!
(Oh, do whatever you want)


8.
Of course it is (*)
Huh? I have something planned..
No, I can't


9.
Please, don't
...
What's come over you? (*)


10.
It's simply wonderful
I wasn't watching
... (*)


11.
No, I can't
(He's a womanizer after all..)
(..It makes me happy though) (*)


12.
Don't do anything
Call out to her
Ask her to join us for tea  (*)


13.
(All right) (*)
We can't just go like this
Let me go...


14.
You feed me, Mr. Kitazawa
All right (*)
No


15.
Please don't 
... (*)
Return the hug


16.
(It's gotta be all in my mind.)
(Gotta be)  (*)
(...)


17.
I've got to give Kitazawa up
It's impossible to give him up (*)
I can't make up my mind


18.
Should tell him (*)
Shouldn't tell him anything
What should I do?


19.
Sure
Sorry, I have things to do (*)
If it's only for a while


20.
Is she really not your girlfriend?
I trust you (*)
Are you two-timing with us?


21.
Pick up
Put it down
Call Kitazawa (*)


22.
Don't think it's a good idea
Think it's a good idea (*)
You're terrible!


23.
Thank you (*)
Don't do something like this again
Silly


24.
I feel it too... (*)
Still, we can't..
...


25.
You know I do (*)
...
I want to... I really do


26.
The article made me uncomfortable (*)
I had mixed feelings about it all
I couldn't believe it either


27.
No, no... It's not your fault (*)
No. no... If only I had gotten away..
No, it's okay!


28.
...Right (*)
Who knows?
...Again?


29.
Really?
...
...Thank you (*)


30.
I'm sorry
... (*)
It's not what you think


31.
What do you mean? (*)
I didn't steal it
...


32.
That's right
Yeah (*)
It couldn't be helped


33.
I remember it
I don't remember it
How could I forget it? (*)


If there are any corrections please do comment below.
Thank you guys for reading my blog <3 LOVEYOU!

1 comment:

  1. is this a game? or...a CD Drama?, where can i find it?
    <3

    ReplyDelete