Thursday, October 3, 2013

Diabolik Lovers

There is this anime that caught my attention when I saw the picture of the character. The title of that anime is Diabolik Lovers. And the character that I now love is Ayato.

I really love the story plot, when you read it you'd feel sorry for the triplets (AyatoLaito & Kanato) because they were treated poorly by their mother, Cordelia. Cordelia is the daughter of the demon lord. I guess that's why she doesn't fit to be a mother, she's a demon! I cried when I read Ayato's story wherein his mother slapped him in the face because he did not study instead he played w/ his brothers. The worst part is she threw Ayato into the fountain where he had a hard time swimming. Why? Because he doesn't know how to swim (duh!). You bad bad bad bad bad mother! >.<

I will start watching this awesome anime, you know there is a game to this anime. Try playing it, you will have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment